View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 11:03 AM   #9
pined5551

Traveller Nick's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4D II JoK3r View Post
Exactly this, I'm fine with them having more of the challenges but the campaigns ruin it for me. The fact that for most of them I can do 2 out of the 3 maps fine and then the third destroys me using up all my restarts, then I have to play through the 2 maps again to get to the third making my time to completion way longer. Also the Stealth challenges are way tougher than the ones on AA. Overall I think the Riddler's campaigns were a way to make the game a lot longer than it should be. Don't even get me started on the Robin and Nightwing DLC, such a cheap and boring DLC give us an actual campaign like Harley Quinn's revenge for them
I actually really like the campaigns. They were quite daunting at first, but I've managed to do 8/12 so far. I think they are quite fairly set up. For example Top of the World Extreme isn't the last map in its series. At least you can try that one first. I also quite enjoy the modifiers. I tend you use them on the combat maps as I am better at those. The Predator ones can end up going very wrong very quickly though sometimes... :S
pined5551 is offline   Reply With Quote