View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 03:59 PM   #67
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by h4mm32 View Post
The only reason i post this is because some people don't care for bioshock or it's story i've logged 13 and 22 first playthrough and i know i was meandering around looking at every little thing. there were times i respawned or died because i refused to use a firearm and get possession kills or farm a few combinations. Try for different methods of heartbreaker to confirm it. People have been saying they didn't look for anything saving everything for the 1999 mode, that they completed this game in around 4-6 hours thinking back i can see that possible and in 15 you could easily collect everything. So my guess was that if you did 1999 Right from the start and did in fact get everything that it could be possible for some one way better at shooters than I to finish this game in 10 hours.
Yeah but we are not speaking of the first person shooter elite, we are talking about casual gamers who are checking your guide first and looking at the Road Map.

Even if you rush through the game in one run which means 1999 mode + collectibles + miscellaneous achievements in 10h, that'd be state of the art japanese speedrun style!

Never mind, it's your guide and I was just pointing out my opinion of a reasonable time. Seeing most of the guides here on this site the authors totally underestimate the total completion time of a game.

Signature by BAD VII

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote