View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 07:43 PM   #35
Jakez123
Never be Bronze

Jakez123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Free Agents - First Place   Community Gaming - Bronze   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Hehe, this is the second time I've used this guide, First was for the x360 version now I'm back for the PC version.

Just a few more tips for Mission 17:

I used Zangief/Hugo.

Attack power gem + Attack power Gem + Harmonize.

My gems activate when:

I land a certain number of special attacks (3 I believe)
The other attack gem + harmonize pop when I get hit by 2 special attacks I believe.

King - Lariat for victory.

Hugo - Actually quite simple. If he does the running grab lariat him. If he does a combo, block and then lariat for the punish.

When you lariat him jump backwards and buffer the 360 and when you land press A. Charge up your grab to max and dunk Hugo again. Rinse and repeat. If Hugo gets way too close then let go of the A button and dunk him. Keep in mind your Charge "A" grab has 1 level of armour, so you can sponge 1 attack before being interrupted.

Mardok - Same, just get him away from you then proceed to do the same technique of charging your Ultimate move. Normally Mardok will be like 10 steps away may randomly clothesline the air for some unknown reason. But yea he goes down quick.

Zangief - As stated, just stay out of piledriver range and spam your lariat, when he gets up lariat OUT OF THE RANGE OF HIS PILEDRIVER. Zangief will then banishing flat into your lariat.

Obviously your Zangief might get hit a lot, if so switch to Hugo. When playing as Hugo use his moonsault piledriver move on the enemy. After Hugo recovers immediately jump forward to your opponents crumpled body and buffer the 360 and tap X as you hit the floor. You should grab the opponent just as they get up and dunk them back down. Rinse and repeat.

Beating Dirty in Killer Instinct is as easy as 123
Jakez123 is online now   Reply With Quote