View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 10:23 PM   #57
KillerBEA
Keys to the Kingdom

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Community Gaming - Gold   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRDEEP7 View Post
This might be a dumb question but I need help...

How do you get to the Samurai Bridge/ land of Iron?

I need to get the scroll in that area, but I can't find a path to get there, do I ask a ninja to teleport me there? And if so, which ninja.
Go to the 5 kage summit area through a teleporter ninja and then have the soldier at the other end of the end of the room take you outside. This is the land of iron, look at local map and you will a path branching to the left and then back up. This route takes you to the bridge. I honestly can't remember if any particular teleporter ninja can take you there, its been 3 weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonWing69 View Post
How do you activate ninjustu to get the secret actions? I don't understand how to "activate" it.
I don't remember exactly the order of operations to get them to work, but in the top middle of the screen there are clear circles. These symbolize when they are possible to activate. It should work the same as activating a regular ninjutsu just under certain criteria.

Last edited by KillerBEA; 04-03-2013 at 10:25 PM.
KillerBEA is offline   Reply With Quote