View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 01:10 PM   #7
Community Jester

Gamertag: Madhatters13

Awards Showcase Staff - Community Team - Maximum Club Team Lead   Staff - Community Team - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff Club - Madhatters13   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 4   1,000 Posts   Forza 3 Subscribers Tournament- Winner   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Second Place
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Excellent interview here guys. I share your enjoyment of the Total War games, and actually picked up Rome for the brilliant price of 99p a few months ago. I went into it feeling brave, putting it on hard difficulty confident that my Medieval II experience would help me out. I quickly lost 2 of my original towns, my king and his heir. In the aftermath of that incident, the calls for a new royal family were heard across the entirety my 1 town empire.

I'm with you in hoping that R6: Patriots is as good as we hope. I really like the name you'd have for a staff club too. The only problem would be that you'd take away the title of joint longest club name from my own.

Oh, I've been thinking, it might be worth checking the area surrounding that bridge for your fortune, Scotty.

--If you could wipe one game franchise clean of the face of the Earth, which would it be?
Probably Call of Duty. Just to hear the wailing of the millions of prepubescents as their means of being little shits are taken from them. That would be like music to my ears. I would also wipe FIFA from existence. I hate football, and this would piss quite a few of my mates off, so i would have my entertainment covered for the weekend.
Please make this happen.
~ A Chemical Badger ~

~ Feelings grow into hopes ~
Madhatters13 is offline   Reply With Quote