View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 03:16 PM   #11
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Thank you everyone for the kind words, you're all so lovely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatters13 View Post
Excellent interview here guys. I share your enjoyment of the Total War games, and actually picked up Rome for the brilliant price of 99p a few months ago. I went into it feeling brave, putting it on hard difficulty confident that my Medieval II experience would help me out. I quickly lost 2 of my original towns, my king and his heir. In the aftermath of that incident, the calls for a new royal family were heard across the entirety my 1 town empire.
Ha! that sounds very familiar. i tried hard on Rome too, got wasted by Gaul in what some would deem, 'record time'. Have you tired Empire: Total War? its a very close second as for the best game ever made, imo. The good thing about it is that you can't use cheats, so i've been forced to learn how to play it properly and its an excellent game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEG23 View Post
Very interesting interview Winston. I don't think i've come across anyone who would voluntarily strip naked just to earn an achievement. You should consider going for Minty's club all the while in your birthday suit, ultimate balls of steel
I'm more than willing to game starkers for an achievement, not sure what game would require this though. As for playing My Horse and Me 2, i'm not nearly man enough to play a little girls game. Unfortunately for me(and science) my balls are only made of flesh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter Reborn View Post
Nice interview! I look forward to RSP as well and I'm delighted you want to write the guide. Now I can mark that one off my to-do list.
We could do the guide together, sort of co-author it. Team up like Batman and Robin(dibs being Batman).

Huge thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar.
Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote