View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 08:22 PM   #1
Metabolic XBA
Fear is why you fail...

Metabolic XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Free Agents - Second Place   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   XBA Representer   CABS Beta Tester   Donator - Level 3
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Angry A Marksman At His Best...glitched?

Is this mission commonly glitched on Hard mode or is it just mine? If you look at the video below at the 7.36 mark he goes down by the side of the bridge to avoid the enemies as the narrator tells you and the AI, ignores him like they are supposed to, like in every single video I have found of this mission.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzS5bg5aeyE

In my game I step around that rock and just get annihilated, in less than 2 seconds, every single fucking time. It's driving me insane, I have restarted the chapter over and over, started it fresh from the chapter select menu, I've tried crouching by, crawling by, sprinting by and every single bastard time they are on me in seconds and have near superhuman accuracy. The couple of times I have made it by them by slamming my last couple energy syringes as soon as I try to carry one past them they instantly know I am behind them and boom...dead.

Has anyone else encountered this? Is there a way around it at all? I am frustrated beyond words right now.

EDIT: I have no idea why the video won't imbed, sorry.

**Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig**

Last edited by Metabolic XBA; 04-10-2013 at 08:25 PM.
Metabolic XBA is offline   Reply With Quote