View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 01:33 PM   #22
jackanape
Duchess Gummybuns

jackanape's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff - Super Moderator   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 2   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Madhatters13
Total Awards: 33 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
Duuuuuuude, did you play it for more than 10 minutes? lol. It was one of the better co op games I have played in quite a while. Felt like a decent action movie but in video game format. I really liked the first Ao2, 2nd one was ok but I got the most enjoyment out of this one. Not exactly enough content there to keep me playing for more than 2 playthrough's but aside from that it was a pretty solid co op game.
This isn't a co-op game. You can have two people playing but the co-op aspects have been spectacularly nerfed to the point where you may as well just stand side by side and blast everything in sight.

The original AO2 and games like Gears actually require some teamwork, this game just requires that you spray an inordinate amount of bullets at enemies. Half the time I didn't even use cover - until I realised there was an achievement for it.