Thread: Bitching Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 09:29 PM   #41
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralGranko View Post
YOHOHOHOHO just did it, few days ago I gave it like 10 tries, yesterday - I tried it for 1h and 30 minutes - unsuccesful, now today I tried like 10 times, the 2nd time I got to the pre-last part, very easy, but I panicked and failed, and now I did it!! UNYIELDING NO LONGER HAS AIDS, BUT STILL WATCH OUT EVERYONE
As I played this game and learned what to do, and what not to do, my experience was very much like yours. Trials is all about trial and error. You just have to keep at it. I thought I'd never be able to get a platinum on an extreme, let alone beat one, but I did!

I have done everything in this game except the Hard as Nails tournament with no faults, round 15 in Neverending Trials, and all Platinums in Riders of Doom, frankly because they are the hardest three in the whole lot of the game. Probably won't ever get them because they demand a whole new level of ninja skills.

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote