View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 12:58 AM   #38
THE DEADLY DOG
Max'd Guiding Mod Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   5,000 Posts   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Micro Guide - Diamond   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Impossible Trinity - Gold   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Green Thumb - Bronze   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Diamond   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrchestructionX View Post
The Mortal Kombat part made me chuckle a little bit, more awesome work but damn is this game depressing as all hell.
Haha, good glad you enjoyed it. It's almost done, I'm trying to run through the last chapter and get all the different variations down.

Edit: Well that's it. All done. I apologize for taking so darn long and promise Season 2 will be more like the first couple episodes rather than these last couple.

Thanks for your support and kinds words ladies and gents, see you in 2.

About Me (XBA Interview) | Explore Max Clubs | Create the G&RMs of the Future | Ultimate XBA FAQ
Shutdown Server List | My Twitch

A great writer borrows from many sources to create their own work. A poor writer borrows from many sources and creates nothing original.

Last edited by THE DEADLY DOG; 04-14-2013 at 02:37 AM.
THE DEADLY DOG is offline   Reply With Quote