View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 08:26 PM   #3
Beastmaster

Orge Lambart's Gamercard
LoL, do you not see you just helped my case, you said in order to play the game you need to use workarounds. What game do you pay 30 dollars for and need to use a work around to play it correctly. Also the work around idea would be fine, if it was a week or two of a broken game, this is going on 3 months now. It's obvious they aren't going to fix the problem, I doubt they are capable of fixing the problem. Any good developers they have are working on whatever their next project is.

This development team is a joke, instead of fixing problems they want to push out more DLC, instead of having good customer service and making customers happy, they just ban anyone from their website who dares to post even the slightest bit of negative.

Don't buy this game if you enjoy starting up a game and having it work 100% of the time, don't buy this game if you think developers should care about their consumer base, atleast enough to fix a problem that has been present almost three months now, has seen patches come and go with no fix to the glitch.

Buy this game if you enjoy getting constant disconnections due to dash boarder with no host migration to be seen, buy this game if you enjoy random disconnects just because, buy this game if you enjoy lag, buy this game if you enjoy unbalanced paid DLC characters, buy this game if you have 30 dollars that you want to waste. I guess you should buy this game if you were planning on setting 30 dollars on fire... I suppose it's better than that.

The game would be fun, if it wasn't for this horrible development team running it, so IMO save your 30 dollars and buy something else that is actually working. You can tell the product is a totally dud if MS is willing to give you a refund for buying it...

Last edited by Beastmaster; 04-15-2013 at 08:30 PM.
Beastmaster is offline   Reply With Quote