View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 01:50 AM   #1
JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER's Gamercard
From C to Shining C - My Journey lol

I've got SSF4AE 2012 for both 360 and PC but I'm currently working on the PC version at the moment, I currently have 960 gamerscore on it and I don't think I'll be able to do all the trials for the current time being. So my goal is to get 1010/1160 for the game.

Ibuki was the first character I got to a C rank and she's currently a C+ rank. I'm pretty sure all my fights have been legit, I can't say the same for the 360 version though because I had that version of the game far longer back when I was just straight up bad at the game. I got the PC version like November or December last year during one of the Steam sales.

The characters so far that I have attained a C-rank for are:-

Juri, Zangief, T-Hawk, Adon, Cody, Ibuki, Fei Long, Cammy, Gouken, Sakura, Dan, Ryu, Ken, E.Honda, Hakkan, Abel, Chun-Li, Sagat and Dudley.

UPDATE (Newly C-ranked characters):- El Fuerete, Rufus, Dhalsim, Makoto and Gen.

So I've been working on this achievement for about a month I would say and it is genuinely hard when there are not that many "crappy" players online.

I genuinely struggle with charge characters so I see Dee Jay, Guile, Balrog, Blanka, Bison and Vega being quite hard in getting to C-ranks. I can do almost all the charging moves, it's just most battles in online, I find it hard to pull off, it's not as smooth as doing QCs, HCs or FCs.

Seth and Akuma have incredibly low health, so I don't really use them online at the moment because I'm not completely confident with them yet.

I'm currently working on El Fuerte and Dhalsim, I've got 19 characters to C-rank without having to boost and I really want to get this achievement legit because I know when the achievement pops, it will be that much sweeter.

Last edited by JCDRANZER; 04-21-2013 at 08:21 AM.
JCDRANZER is offline   Reply With Quote