View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 12:19 PM   #7
wo ai ni xx

wo ai ni xx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastmaster View Post
I bought the game and the season pass when the game actually worked, before they broke it beyond repair, then sat on their hands for 3 months not fixing it. I'm not even complaining about the lack of host migration, the lag, or the almost constant disconnections you'll face over and over again. The broken DLC characters, like Snaga, Bilbo and Frodo being completely unbalanced and running wild like maniacs.
Monolith themselves have said they are working on it.
All strikers are "unbalanced" in the sense they can 3 hit an unskilled person, I mainly go strikers, and I don't cry when i get killed by a striker, it's what they do, but they are incredibly easy to kill due to their low health, l2p issue.

Quote:
I tried all their fixes, I was on the phone with techs from Microsoft who had me walk through all the steps, 3 times, and I did it numerous times on my own. None of them got my game with my season pass working. Thankfully MS gave me a refund and let me put this garbage game to rest.
Did you try the method I mentioned?

Quote:
why should I have to uninstall all the DLC I Paid for to play a game I paid for. No other game on Xbox forces me to delete all my DLC just to play the game. Do you not realize people don't want to use a work around to play. Why can't I just hit ok, download the patches and play. Why do I need to delete this, delete that, do this, do that just to play the game. Maybe if the Development crew from monolith wasn't a group of first year college students this issue wouldn't' exist. Like I already said, this wouldn't' be an issue if it was a very minor thing that they fixed in a week or two, this is going on three months.
As above, the method I use doesn't require any deleting.

Quote:
It's pretty obvious the issue came from the 3rd compatibility pack, why didn't they pull back that pack, revert the game back to the second patches state, figure out what the issue was, then re-release it when it was fixed. Why? Because they were hocking survival mode and a DLC character which they didn't want to pull back.
It was, and I don't think you are aware of how difficult it would be to 'revert' a game to a certain state, that requires them deleting specific things from a person's console...that's impossible.

Quote:
Laughable, they are bankrolled by WB, I'm curious if WB even realizes this team is ruining their name by botching every single product they bring to market. Gotham City Imposters was their other release, which they have long since abandoned after not fixing any of the issues people had. I foresee a similar fate for this game.
I'm pretty sure they are far from a big budget game, sure they are backed by WB, but I highly doubt they have given them millions to make it, it is just an arcade game after all.

Quote:
LOL, but every other game has some form of host migration, this game has none, if the host, leaves or dashboards everyone in the game gets booted out. That's call sloppy programming, host migration is essential in a game like this one.
Remember back to CoD 4? I got used to it then, it doesn't really bother me tbh, I'm a patient person.
And I'm no programmer, but I don't think it would be that easy to overcome...

Quote:
You act like you work for monolith or something, if you do, you think you could ask them if the Attack speed glitch or the gold mode glitch are fixed yet? No wait, no need to ask them, it's only been three months and finally now they are testing something they think, maybe, might, fix the problem. It just requires more testing.
I don't, I'd love to be working for them though if I'm honest, I love this game, and they haven't - to paraphrase you - just started testing something, they have been working on it and have come up with what they think will be the solution

Paragraphs are our friends.

Wo ai ni!! ^.^

<3

wo ai ni xx is offline   Reply With Quote