View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 09:20 PM   #17
DJzero

DJ zero 1980's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almsivi View Post
I've been hearing mixed things about this, I mean the entire "The Tyranny of King Washington" DLC chapters that is. Some friends say it's good, others don't. I'm a fan of Assassin's Creed obviously, and thought AC III was the best one yet, and I'd like to 100% this of course. I've been very against this entire 'twist', but a change of pace is always welcome of course, so is this worth getting at all? Or will I dislike it, considering me being against the entire KING George concept...?
If you don't like the concept, it's probably not worth your time. Especially because it's really not stellar content. I don't think I would pay $30 for it and feel happy. I bought the Season Pass when it was on sale for $20 (just to get these 3 DLCs) and I still feel somewhat ripped off. The missions are not much fun. And I had to skip the end of Episode 1 because of a game-breaking glitch. Combine that with pointless collectibles and even more frustrating 100% requirements...

I'm playing it because I love the AC universe and always want to try all the single-player content. But I do NOT feel like this was worth it.

As always, YMMV.