Old 04-20-2013, 05:12 PM   #35
GalaxyRed13

Send a message via AIM to GalaxyRed13 Send a message via Yahoo to GalaxyRed13

MarkMagmonic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XBL Rarity View Post
Can you actually go back to Disney Gulch then? On my game, when I first enter the Mad Doctor's lab for the boss fight, both projectors shut off, so I don't think you can just head back through the projector again straight away? At least you got the film reel, I chose the wrong path if I remember correctly, so I had to return to get it anyway!
I didn't look at the time to see if the projector was still on or not, since I turned the game off after the auto-saved finished. But I turned it on just now and noticed it was off. But at least I went the right way. lol

EDIT: By the way, I'm not sure if you know this, but I've seen someone else's videos of the game, and they were able to get two collectible pins in Dark Beauty Castle, instead of just the Charge It Pin. It required you to thin out the last machine that you need to charge in the room before it for the pin to show up (which is the Beauty Only Thin-Deep Pin). You don't have to worry about missing the Charge It Pin doing that, since you can reach it outside, by double jumping up to it before gliding across that one spot with Oswald. The only thing you'll miss is those three chests going to the top of that room that usually just has tickets in them (which isn't all that important really). I know Beauty Only Thin-Deep can just be gotten from the Pin Trader later, but this way, you don't have to keep buying bags until you get it later.

Last edited by GalaxyRed13; 04-20-2013 at 10:30 PM.
GalaxyRed13 is offline   Reply With Quote