View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 07:27 PM   #7
A ZombieTwinkie

A ZombieTwinkie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegansound View Post
Hi everyone,

I've done 29 missions out of the 30 available, but I can't do one I didn't find how to do. It's the third mission of the "manga-style" area, with the japanese-style pop-song.

The goal for this mission is to gain the finish-line with out submarine, in 15 secondes and without using extra-fuel.

The things are that the countdown of 15s is up before we're out of fuel, and that I couldn't find the exit of the mission. I've visited all the level, but nowhere there is an exit point...

Did someone succeed doing that mission, please? If yes, how? Thanks !
I actually just finished this one a few nights ago. It took me about 20 minutes just to find the stupid exit. If I recall correctly, it's either on the very bottom level, or the one right above it. From where you start, go left, and down the first gap. I don't remember exactly where it's at, but it was down and left, if that makes any sense. I made it with just a second to spare once I finally found it.

*Props to G A C K T for the awesome sig*

A ZombieTwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote