View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 03:48 PM   #3
Skorpion XBA
Prepping for Battle

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Platinum   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 2   XBA Representer   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
Zookeeper 20
Reach round 7 in Survival: Horde.

See "Extreme Survivalist"

Lightbringer 20
Reach round 7 in Survival: Darkness.

Shadowboxer 20
Reach round 7 in Survival: Shadow Warriors.

Unmasker 20
Reach round 7 in Survival: Masked Warriors.

Extreme Survivalist 40
Reach round 21 in Survival: Horde.

There are 4 different survival modes you have to play:

Survival: Horde
Survival: Darkness
Survival: Shadow Warriors
Survival: Masked Warriors

With Darkness, Shadow Warriors, and Masked Warriors Survival Modes you only have to reach Round 7 which isn’t too hard. Once Round 7 starts the achievement unlocks and you can just quit out if you’d like.

With Survival: Horde you have to reach Round 21. By doing so you will get the “Zookeeper” and “Extreme Survivalist” achievements.

Tips for reaching Round 21:
  • Make good use of your dodges. Don’t get crowded by enemies as they will drain your health. In Survival Modes there are NOT any health relics so you will not be able to replenish any health that is lost.
  • Lure enemies away from the group. Faster enemies will follow a lot quicker giving you time to take them out while the slower ones catch up.
  • Make good use of the relics. There are two in this level: Infinite Powers (blue orb) and Mega Damage (yellow/orange orb). Mega Damage is great for bigger enemies or taking out a big group. I used a lot of powers so Infinite Powers helps a ton.
  • Use the air ducts especially when trying to escape and when fighting the giants. I would lift up on an air duct and perform a power attack and alternate between air ducts. By doing this I defeated the giants without being harmed.
  • Time Stop is your friend. I used this many times, especially with bigger enemies. Just use Time Stop right before you attack to ensure you don't take any damage. This works really well with the Infinite Powers relic.
Blue Belt 10
Defeat 100 enemies.

See "Black Belt"

Red Belt 15
Defeat 200 enemies.

See "Black Belt"

Black Belt 25
Defeat 400 enemies.

This should come naturally after completing the story and playing through the Survival modes. Enemies in mutiplayer and custom games add to this as well.

NOTE: Once you’ve reached 100, 200, and 400 marks, these achievements will unlock when the level ends (you complete the level or die)

If by chance you haven't defeated 400 enemies I recommend replaying Chapter 7. As long as you don't destroy the totem then the enemies will continue to respawn. Also see "Fight Marathon".

Rumbler 15
Damage four or more enemies with a single Ground Shaker.

You get the Ground Shaker in Chapter 4, but I would suggest waiting until Chapter 5 so you don't miss the "Tenacious" achievement. Just gather at least 4 enemies together or wait for them to come to you and perform the Ground Shaker.

Zapper 15
Finish off three or more enemies using Lightning in one fight.

You first get Lightning in Chapter 7. Just kill 3 enemies with it and you'll get the achievement. You can punch and kick enemies as long as the final blow is the Lightning.

Power Punisher 15
Hit an enemy from behind with Power Punch.

I got this in Chapter 2. The easiest way to get this is wait for when an enemy is about to attack and jump over them. The reason I say this is while they are attacking they are facing that direction and not following you. Once you are behind them perform the Power Punch. A good spot would be the boss for Chapter 4. Get a good distance between him and he will start moving slowly toward you with a swinging attack. Jump over him and perform the Power Punch.

Air Superiority 15
Hit a flying enemy with Power Punch.

There is only one type of flying enemy in the game. You can either jump and perform a Power Punch or use an air duct and perform a Power Punch. I recommend the air duct because most times when you jump they fly up a bit. You don't even have to finish them off, just hit them. The earliest you can get this is Chapter 6.

Slo-Mo Master 15
Deal damage six times during a single Time Stop.

All you have to do is make sure you make 6 attacks while in Time Stop. It takes generally two hits for weak enemies and many for bosses. So as long as you have 3 enemies or a boss you should get this with no prblem. Chances are if you use Time Stop you will get this by accident.

Nick of Time 15
Block an attack when you have less than 10% health remaining.

This game is so easy you'll probably have to let the enemies get your power down and when you're close to dying just block by putting your hands in front of your face. To make it less likely to get hit, I suggest ducking and blocking so they can't get you with a low attack.

Last edited by Skorpion XBA; 04-24-2013 at 01:45 PM.
Skorpion XBA is offline   Reply With Quote