View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 04:29 AM   #39
Kairi

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Runner Up   A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuzeni Pattasan View Post
I saw the news announment of Blablue: Chrono Phantasma on Facebook. Yuuki Terumi will be avaliable on a pre-order bonus DLC. They didn't confirmed how Kagura Mutsuki will be available. They both still be playable characters only on home console.

On the story front Celica, Blazblue Phase 0, a manga novels will also making an appearance in this game. I never read it before so I will get chance to read it.

They also redesign Network Mode with more to focus player interaction. Arc System Works are planning to create a world map with different Blazblue themed lobbies so you can enter with your avatar. You can chat with others or sit down with another player to play against them.

That all the news. Thanks for posting the update info and release dates. I really wish they confrim to on xbox 360.
I never got to get it before either! D: And no problem!

I found some more information about the two characters if anyone is interested! This article on Siliconera was just released two days ago. Apparently Kagura has an interesting role and has some information on his fighting abilities like how his specials are performed by holding commands. Terumi will play different from Hazama, close ranged, less Dragon Serpent related moves, supposed to fill his Heat Gauge faster to use Distortion Drives more often than the others, and other things that are mentioned in the article.
I don't mind when I dream, but I've been scalded by steam, but I try not to dream about you

ALL HAIL FRANCIS!
Kairi is offline   Reply With Quote