View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 01:42 AM   #40
kaleido42
╔═╩═╦═══╬═══╦═╩═╗

Send a message via Skype™ to kaleido42

Kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Platinum
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Tide View Post
I'm glad I found this forum, I was about to post about this somewhere else. So if I subscribe do I also get the donate award? Also if I do dose subscribing every month keep adding to the donate award?
All subscription money counts towards the donation awards. So if you were to start subscribing right now you could get both a Subscriber award and the Donator Level 1 award. And donations are cumulative. As an example I've reached Donator Level 3 purely off of my subscription. Each month I continue to subscribe, and any possible future donations, would count towards me getting Donator Level 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Tide View Post
Got your name color changed which is manually changed but haven't got the automatic awards? Hmmm
None of the site awards are automatic. They have to be requested:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=416292
The only automatic part is access to the subscriber board and custom user title.

Thanks for the sig Rajeanero!