Old 05-02-2013, 02:12 AM   #96
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Eagle View Post
That's your loss. This game will be off the charts. I bought Gears of War 3 and I knew all about Seriously 3.0, but I didn't give a shit. It's just a virtual number, and sometimes I wish it didn't exist because of people not buying it because of achievements/Gamerscore. Going to put a solid 500+ hours into this game, not achievement hunting for the most of it.

Exactley same here. I will never even attempt Seriosley 3.0. My wishlist...

Ipod type device were you can listen to your favorite music from the radio stations,obviousley you could use the in game computers to download them onto the Ipod.

The ability to buy new electronics like the latest TV,and Videio games and console.

Saandreas had viedio games,this would be amazing in GTA V,wouldnt care if they were simple beat em up type games. True GTA IV had the classic ''Connect the colors'' type Arcade game known as ''QuBD'' but I didnt really like it. I loved the arcade games in Bully and Saandreas,and Saandreas had a game console in CJ's house.

To buy more better looking clothes. IV didnt have too many clothes I liked.

More reasonable collectibles,and MP achivements.

Home Burgleries side mission. I loved this in Saandreas.

I hope that Air Hockey comes back that was introduced in The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Tony,but I want it majorly overhauled,I didnt like the physics,sorry thats just me.

Thats pretty much it.

Thanks goes to Captain Slaughter for the signature.

Last edited by Deadsea 18; 05-08-2013 at 03:40 AM.
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote