View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 11:38 PM   #24
BiggD
Off to Vegas

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
I got the headshot achievement during Mission 6, without any problems after getting headshots on the undead enemies. They don't appear after the mission, so I guess the achievement is missable, but they only die from headshots so it would be pretty hard and pretty silly not not get a headshot on them considering that they basically hand you the headshots. The main problem people are probably having are with the explosive guys as they bend over when they get hurt without dying, and then explode without giving you the headshot. Also, I think there are also 2 variants of them that are similar, but count separately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VyperJMc View Post
I just got The Only True Stopper after shooting the shotgunner running dead in the nether realm. Also, I'm 99% sure I headshot'd all the elite Omega Force as well (there's even an elite flamer).
I'll still list it as missable for now until I have a full list of all the enemies.

However, I'm not going to be able to get on my Xbox today/tonight to double check and count all the enemy variants. Is there any way possible either of you could describe all the enemy variants so I can list them in the Guide?

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote