Thread: Bitching Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 09:49 PM   #47
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralGranko View Post
So after days of pain playing this I got a little bit more skilled, I have 17 of 20 cheevos now.

Just 3 to go:

WIN 5 ONLINE GAMES
FIND ALL SQUIRELS
SCENIC TOURMANENT - 0 FAULTS
Online wins I found easiest by playing Hardcore Trials (if you are good). Most of the time you can easily kick everyone's ass on those Hard or Extreme tracks. If not, then Supercross is probably easiest to win on.

Squirrels are self-explanatory, just hook yourself up with Maka's guide and you're set.

Scene Route isn't really hard AT ALL, it takes practice though. Not to gloat, but me now, I could do that tournament with no faults anytime (along with any other of the base game's achievements). What I am trying to say is with more practice in this game comes the ability to do stuff like that so easily.

Personally I recommend to use the Scorpion and just practice each track one by one until you feel you have a good grasp on them all. The hardest one is Around the Ranch because of that fire pit that can get you and then the last couple jumps.