View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 12:46 AM   #66
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
Ok I'm having some trouble here.

At the first garrison I tried killing the dragon with the bow and it failed. The first time the fucking scientists killed it, so I tried to kill them all but they infinitely respawn. Then I tried again and got the dragon back outside the barrier and then ran out of explosives. The vendor wasn't working.

Figured ok, I need to go inside to Darling and finish the mission, or so I thought. Did that, and then came back out the the stupid dragon disappeared. The vendor was there now and I magically got ALL my weapons back!?

Now I thought to myself, I'll do it later and now I'm going to get Running Man. Well there is no dragon around and now it's forcing me to do a hostage rescue that I don't want to do right now! On top of that it seems like I am always in a mission and still haven't saved my game.

Am I overreacting? Do I need to just play and then get them later? I keep thinking I'm going to miss something or a good spot to do it.

The guide makes it out like you can do those at the VERY first garrison, but how!?
Yeah don't worry about it. While it's possible to do in the first Garrison I had the same thing happen to me with him disappearing. You will have plenty of opportunities for everything, especially since you'll have to kill 25 dragons for another achievement. All of these achievements are very easy and almost unmissable.