View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 08:00 PM   #23
Barad
Maximum Club's Warrior

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Community Gaming - Diamond   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   VGO Team Award - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 25 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadsea 18 View Post

I hope the collectibles are reasonable in this game,and an in game map would be very helpful. I wish more devs would do what Ubisoft did,if you beat the story you could buy an in game map from the in game store. (AC Brotherhood and Revelations)
I love in-game maps, I like how every AC game is doing it now FC3 uses the feature too but because this is GTA, it wouldn't feel right. Good, old classic collectables should stay imo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Not like those birds which you have to shoot and then 5-0 is all over the place!
This man. If it wasn't for the cops, it would take us half the time to reach and kill all 200.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneKane87 View Post

^ I forgot about the wanted level for shooting the pigeons, that itself was annoying. "Shoot bird, get 3 stars, bring up phone, go to cheats a disable cops over n over n over..."

Get out..I thought the only cheats that don't disable achievements were the ones to spawn vehicles, therefore I never used the cheat to disable cops and always outran them legit..EVERY TIME! Silly me..
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote