Thread: Really good
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 02:06 PM   #11
Skorpion XBA
Prepping for Battle

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Platinum   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 2   XBA Representer   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamingEconomist View Post
Why is it that always players from the US and A think they are superior :-)
Not all of us. It varies from country to country.

Quote:
No Pants Party, the point is that you didnt use your brain, instead you just opened your mouth and the result of it was nonsense at best.
He was joking. Do you have a sense of humor or do you just laugh at your own jokes?

Quote:
If you dont have interest in this game, why posting here :-) try to create a guide for some internet fame or something, sury this will pay your bills ^^
Pants is a mod here and all the staff that work on the site do it for free.

Quote:
But i can tell you why douchebags like me get games early, its because we dont life in a world full of gettint cheevos and writing cheevo guides, we live in the real world, you know like getting money, play for fun and stuff
That makes no sense. You got a game early because you play for fun? Or because you make money? I do both and I don't get games early. Something else that doesn't make sense is why you talk down about getting achievements and writing guides, yet you're posting on an achievement site...

You have conjones, I'll give you that. Talking to a mod like that. If that were me, you wouldn't still be here.