Thread: Really good
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 02:21 PM   #13
Skorpion XBA
さそり XBA

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Green Thumb - Platinum   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamingEconomist View Post
You know whats counter productive? People who need internet fame. US and A players who are pissed because the rest of theworld will get a game earlier then they are.
Actually, the US (the majority of the time) gets games on Tuesday when Europe gets them on Friday. No one cares that you got a game early.

Quote:
People like pants who are so thick, that they read a biografy out of context, its verycreepy that this guy was stalking me over xbox.com (creepy much?)
All you have to do is click on your gamercard. Not that hard to do.

Quote:
I dont likejokes, which involve me as a pirate. This is the worst thing you can say to a vivid gamer.

As a mod (who cares) he should have known better
Mods here do take things seriously. But one of the many reasons why I like this site is that they don't act better than everyone else and they do have a sense of humor.