View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 08:24 AM   #15
jackanape
Duchess Gummybuns

jackanape's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shiftie   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - rekikire   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff - Super Moderator   Road Map - Platinum   A+ Thread Award   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 38 (more» ...)
Oh goody, a whole load more features that they can mess up constantly. I love how they said they held this DLC back to fix all of the bugs and yet the two biggest issues (Freight Yard and constantly resetting Pursuits) are still broken.

I guess their desire for money overcame their desire to fix the core game. I'm actually gutted that there are new achievements too, I knew it would happen but I'd hoped that I could get the 1k and then be done with it.

I hope they at least use common sense this time and tie the tasks in with stuff we can actually accomplish rather than putting them all on this new Siege mode - which then explodes day one and is never seen again except for one hour every four weeks.

No doubt it will only be a matter of time before they shoehorn in some kind of ludicrous 4-5k EGO achievement too. Weak.

jackanape is offline   Reply With Quote