View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 03:08 PM   #26
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJUSTINxx View Post
It's the simple fact that this game is supposed to be an MMO with a massive amount of story to complete with other filler content to keep you busy. Instead all we got was a tiny sandbox game with a short lack luster story and repeating side quest for every region.

I'm not saying they shouldn't charge for DLC, but they need to add in a ton more free content. Every other F2P game out there offer almost endless quest/location/ect. They even continue to add content for free. What does Defiance do? Adds in easy pursuits that don't work half the time as they always have to auto-complete one for you.
But Trion IS giving you content for free. No, they don't push out huge, new, free content with every update, but they are adding it with the first DLC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSparacino4 View Post
You cant honestly say "be happy they are giving you free stuff". Are you serious? I want the shit I was supposed to get for the $60 I paid for the fucking game.
I can and I did. Who said any of this was -supposed- to be in the game you bought? They could've charged for the entire DLC pack, but they didn't. They are giving a very large amount of stuff to do for free.

While I may be extremely displeased at the way they have handled Freight Yard and patches/bug fixes, this DLC is surprisingly nice and densely packed with content. I have the season pass, so I obviously get the paid content, but even the free content adds a ton of new things to the game. So, I won't defend Trion on how they've handled patching and fixing, but they earned my support for this DLC.

Last edited by xhunterrrr; 05-10-2013 at 03:10 PM.
xhunterrrr is online now   Reply With Quote