View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 10:36 PM   #1368
ZombieClutch

Thumbs down I'm Really Starting To Give Up On This Game... THERE'S A LOT OF JUNK

I'm Really Starting To Give Up On This Game... THERE'S A LOT OF JUNK

I've Been Going For Wet Work Again, Twice I've Been Robbed BADLY,

I Was Very Close And Got Stunned (NO PERKS WET WORK) And Shot Cause I Couldn't Turn. (ONCE THEY SEE YOU STACKING KILLS YOU'RE A MARKED MAN CAUSE THEY THINK YOU'RE BUILDING A SCORESTREAK THEY WANT TO BUZZKILL)

Even Worse Another Attempt I'm Doing Really Well Watching All Angles,
MY TEAM FORCED THE SPAWN (THANKS AGAIN TEAM), AND A SHOTGUNNER WAS SPAWNED RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER THAT I JUST CLEARED AND KILLED ME WITH ONE SINGLE EFFORTLESS SPAMMED SHOT, IT WAS THE WORST ENEMY SPAWN ON MY AREA EVER.

I THINK TWICE EVERYTIME I GO TO TURN ON THIS GAME NOW BECAUSE IT ALL JUST BECOMES A BIG JOKE THAT NEVER ENDS.

PEOPLE THAT JUMP TO BETTER THEIR ODDS IN A FIREFIGHT ARE CHEATING.
THEY ARE USING A KNOWN EXPLOIT TO BEND THE ODDS IN THEIR FAVOR.

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, THEY SEE YOU AND THEY JUMP TO THROW OFF YOUR AIM, IT WORKS MORE THEN NOT, ENOUGH THAT THEY MAKE IT A POINT TO DO IT

THEY JUMP AROUND BLIND CORNERS,

THEY JUMP EVERYTIME THEY ENTER INTO A NEW AREA TO HAVE GRAVITY ON THEIR SIDE...

WHAT A JOKE.

I WATCH THE KILL CAMS EVERYTIME, IT'S JUST A JOKE,

I WISH JUMPING WAS ONLY ALOUD FOR CLIMBING, THESE CHEATERS JUST USE IT ALONG WITH DROP SHOOTING AND AUTO AIM ABUSE TO STEAL KILLS FROM LEGIT PLAYERS, THAT PLAY STRAIGHT UP AND CLEAN.

THEY GET SCORESTREAKS FOR CHEATING,
THEY GET KILLS FOR CHEATING,
THEY GET THE WIN FOR CHEATING,

WHY BOTHER PLAYING A GAME THAT IS ONLY REWARDING CHEATERS...
WHY BOTHER FEEDING THEM WHAT THEY WANT CHEAP KILLS

STOP PLAYING DOMINATION IF YOU'RE JUST USING YOUR TEAM AND THE GAME MODE FOR KILLS, I SAW ONE GUY IN BETWEEN B AND C, C GETS TAKEN WHILE HE HAS HIS BACK TO IT, WHILE HE WATCHES B EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT BEING CONTESTED HE DIDN'T EVEN FLITCH, IT'S NOT HIS PROBLEM RIGHT IT'S HIS TEAMS, WITH SELFISH TEAMMATES LIKE THAT WHO NEEDS ENEMIES? I MEAN I'VE SEEN WINS HANDED OVER, SO MANY JUST HANDED OVER.

YOU KNOW HOW MANY GAMES I'VE LOST BY 1,2,3 POINTS IT'S A JOKE.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A HOPELESS GAME OF DOMINATION IN NUKETOWN WHERE THE ENEMY TAKES C AND B AND NEVER LOSES THEM THE WHOLE GAME??? IT'S TORTURE, IT'S MIND NUMBING TORTURE,
NO ONE ON MY CLUELESS TEAMS KNOWS HOW TO USE FRAGS OR TROPHIES OR SMOKE, IT'S A MILITARY GAME BEING PLAYED BY PEOPLE THAT CAN'T MAKE TOAST, LET ALONE COMPLETE A MISSION.

WHY ISN'T THERE JUST A WAY TO OUT A BOOSTER IN GAME IN REAL TIME!!!
WHY CAN'T THERE BE A SAD SORRY LOBBY FOR THE BOOSTERS TO GO AND LEAVE THE OTHER PLAYERS BE?

WaW WAS THE WORSE DISPLAY OF A GAME THAT'S BEEN RUINED BY HACKERS AND CHEATERS AND MODDERS, WaW IS A PLAYGROUND FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT TO RUIN THINGS FOR OTHER PEOPLE.

PEOPLE THAT SPIN BEFORE THE SHOOT ARE ANOTHER REASON THIS GAME IS A JOKE.

UPDATE::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
After Another 3 Back To Back To Back Solid Close Attempts That All Ended Badly I FINALLY GOT WET WORK AGAIN SINCE MY FRESH START, HC DOMINATION ON DRONE...
ALSO I'VE SEEN MORE VTOLS AND LODESTARS IN 4 HOURS OF DOUBLE XP THEN A WHOLE WEEK OF NORMAL PLAY,
Wet Work Is Hard You Have To Keep Yourself Sane After You Get A Bloodthirsty While Your Heart Beats Out Of Your Chest,

SO IF YOU'RE GONNA LEARN ANYTHING FROM ME...
- DOUBLE XP WEEKEND GREAT TIME FOR BIG GAME HUNTING (VTOLS, LODESTARS)
- Wet Work Is Luck Mostly I Mean I Cannot I Anyway Control What Guns The Other Team Drops Or Hide When An Enemy Throws Up A UAV When I'm Working On My Last Kill... AHHH!!! Even Better Is When You Run Outta Ammo And Get Shotgun Blasted Going In For A Knife Kill...
WET WORK 50% SKILL 50% LUCK,
Now That I Got My Diamond Launchers And Wet Work I'm Just Gonna Actually Play Casual Now Not Aiming For Hard Challenges.

Last edited by ZombieClutch; 05-11-2013 at 05:36 PM. Reason: UPDATE
ZombieClutch is offline   Reply With Quote