View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 12:39 PM   #1372
Ham Woopan
Praisin' the Sun

Ham Woopan Jr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaste9 View Post
I hope you get raped by a homosexual gorilla on steroids. That guy had every right to call you out like the pussy you are. What was your response? Be a douche and ruin the ending of a game he's playing? Not childish at all. Stop being a pussy, focus on learning things in real life rather than getting a free teacher in the school of COD and you will be a better person. I meant my first statement by the way, I sincerely wish it
Lolumad?

If you actually took the time to wipe the drool off your moniter and read my post correctly you would see that I wanted to try something new. I normally don't camp. The last two guns I earned Gold on we're SMG's so I was bored of just rushing the enemy. Also I copied a build because yet again the game was getting stale so I wanted to use gear I normally don't.

But then again why should I bother defending myself against a mouth breather like you? The guy wanted to be a complete tool and typical CoD Internet Tough Guy to a complete stranger. I'm sensing a connection.... Wait a minute... JUST LIKE YOU! Being called a pussy by a complete nobody! Oh god my heart! Hnnnnngh.jpg Oh no! Some guy named "beaste" doesn't like me! Better watch out for someone with a name like that! By the way, I'm guessing the number is your current age?

Hold on let me go view your recently played games...