This info has all been taken from the last "Enter the Badlands" stream, which can be found here
. (DLC info starts at 27:50)
Charge ranged weapons
- Challenge any other player in the world in a 1v1 duel.
- Duel is over when one is killed or forfeits.
- Losing player automatically recovers with no scrip penalty.
- The winner gets a renewed sense to skill and their gear in the future.
- You hold the attack button down to get the maximum effect from the weapon.
- Within each of these weapon classes the different weapons are going to have different properities modified by their charging effects.
- Charge ranged weapons that are going to be in the game:
- Snipers (have been shown in alpha live streams)
- Break action shotguns
- There is going to be a new Castathin figure, find him, and you might be invited to participate in his underground fight arena.
- Series of challenges to be completed within the arena, with each challenge to reconfigure the arena layout, with added traps.
4 person vehicle
- On completing the arena mission line, you can find a Castathin blade.
- Can also be found in lockboxes.
- You equip it in one of your loadout slots.
- It can be used at any time, but there's a considerable risk using it at the wrong
time or against the wrong enemy.
- Tap the attack button to do a quick attack.
- Hold the attack button to charge up the blade and deal a devastating blow.
- You're going to be able to cruise around the world in a 4 person vehicle that can
carry your entire group.
- 6 new voice packs.
- Ranging From sturn veteran to cocky hotshot.
- All new world event that involves the volge attacking key locations in the world.
- When the alert goes out, get to one of the siege sites as fast as possible.
- Start working together with fellow arkhunters to capture the valuable tech that has fallen to earth with the volge.
- The volge offer one of the toughest challenges you've yet faced.
- The better your team performs within the time limit of the siege, the greater the rewards at the
end. (Unlike arkfalls).