View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 07:22 PM   #96
Castillo82

Castillo82's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
I'll keep that thought in mind in case I ever decide to leave the states and travel over there

But in all serious, lady luck despises me for some reason. Hopefully I can get on her good side sometime soon so I can complete the battle myself!
One encouraging thing about the whole battle mode concept, is that at the end of the day, it all comes down to random luck.

Im no pro with Doomsday, and considering the fact that most people get through Impossible by "just" using the muffinstring combo is amazing

The AI is just so random, sometimes they punish you severely for tiny mistakes and at times you can just keep doing the crossover combo like theres no tomorrow

Since I used an even simpler version of the muffinstring, theres no doubt in my mind that I beat it with luck. On the 6 final fights my starting health was about 90% (2nd bar) which was horrible cuz the AI was really hungry for me

You will get it when you least expect it, keep trying, bro and Lady Luck will open a door for you