View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 08:30 AM   #104
Leone Phelps

Leone Phelps's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
So I have some strats besides the BnB ones in here! Keep in mind I'm an avid player and main killer frost
Using killer frost in the max was the only way I could do it, hawkgirl worked but I didn't have the patience to keep losing because I don't know how to do anything but spam and doomsday... Don't even get me started. I can't even get past the first fight with him, even using the strats in this thread. I used KF and her slide is ridiculous. If you connect a slide, use up a, yy back forward x. Then just keep sliding, or go for a jump in a then slide if you know you can. The trick is KNOWING how the AI will read your input. For example, the final fight in my battle was lobo, I hit him with one interactable then slid the ENTIRE GAME because he read my inputs and jumped over me for 90 seconds, causing me to win by time out. Again, this is not a foolproof method and requires some knowledge of KF but if these other methods aren't working for you I'd say give it a shot. Just make sure you don't throw out random ice spikes cause they're not safe on block and if you get harley, grundy, or batman, QUIT because they are impossible. Harley's tantrum and batman's slide have priority over KF's slide and grundy armors through it to grab you. I just finished battle mode using KF and am seriously so glad it's done! Good luck guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMS Resolution
I find it mind-boggling that you openly admit to finding a crouching nut sack funny, call us all "vaginas" and then claim to be mature. .
LOL
Leone Phelps is offline   Reply With Quote