View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 07:59 PM   #16
xMidget_Furyx

xMidget Furyx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara Croft View Post
Finally got the warthog. I did double roll first (left trigger twice) to keep my distance and charged bow shots as I made my way around the perimeter. Tough battle!
ended up doing the same thing because the ledge trick was getting me killed I would get stuck in a loop of falling off the ledge until I died. I just charged the bow and shot the big guy and dodged the little ones best as I could took almost all of my health but it's done.

oh and for those having trouble with the harpy or the rock boss just focus on the little guys as they do eventually stop spawning.

not a lot of places to hide for the harpy so charged earth shots are best.

same goes for the rock boss. stay at the bottom where you spawned and just hug the wall and charge the earth bows. when you shoot the bow the minions should spawn on top of the ledge and you should only have the birds to worry about. it takes a few minutes before they stop spawning but they do stop. When they do stop spawning don't go all the way up to the top just far enough so you can shoot the rock boss, he shouldn't move or throw things at you if he is you are to close.

xMidget_Furyx is offline   Reply With Quote