View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 05:09 PM   #116
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctrl Alt Defeat View Post
Basically, Batgirl is glitched to where her bolas (Back Forward ) doesn't take any meter when you meter burn it. So this allows you to constantly do it. After you bola, you whiff which resets the combo allowing for an infinite. After you whiff the you meter burn the bolas which launches them at you. Then you can either uppercut then cancel into another bolas and repeat or Back+ then shot another bola and repeat.

It takes some high execution, I've been in training mode for about a half hour and I can barely do four reps.
Hmm, I feel as though by the time I get good with that combo they could already patch it. I was considering getting her maybe, but now it's the thought of, "$5 for Ultimate Battler..." Decisions, decisions!

Thanks to Slaughter for the stupendously stylistic signature.
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote