View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 04:39 AM   #76
Nevander

Nevander's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenutman69321 View Post
I'm on chapter 26 right now on my 1999 playthrough and have so far been extremely disappointed. I'm not a guy who normally complains about how easy video games have become but this game is very easy on the hardest difficulty. I can think of 2 or 3 fights later that I know are gonna be really hard but overall this mode should have been the hard difficulty or maybe even normal and they should have made one or two even harder.
To this day, I do not understand how one can simply complain about how a game is 'too easy.' They are for fun, not to pull your hair out. If for some reason you somehow have fun pulling your hair out, you should probably see a psychiatrist. If you want a challenge, go play the earlier CoDs on Vet or Ninja Gaiden or some shit.

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote