View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 10:27 AM   #16
jim_anthrax

Jim Anthrax's Gamercard
Angry

let me share with you, if i may, my story...

going through the achievement list before playing TOB (as i do with all new games) i noticed this fun little gem. after beating HL2 and HL2:1, i was excited to see just what this next achievement would entail. so, in what seemed like the VERY beginning, i was somewhat surprised to discover the gnome. i knew that the missle was at the very end, so they wouldn't put the gnome at the very beginning. skeptically, i brought him with me. better safe than sorry...

so along me and gringo (my name for him) went on our adventures. we reloaded time after time while trying to escape the invulnerable guardian antlion, but eventually made it through. then, i got to the bridge. i couldn't keep him in the car... and the car was absolutely necessary, so i couldn't leave it. i used my logic and decided that there MUST be another gnome, closer to the missle. i left him on the bridge and never looked back. (or saved...)

i got on here tonight to find the location of the second gnome. only to discover that gringo had no brother. so, i'll start over, and we'll journey together again... and using this helpful guide, i'll keep him in the car with me. and as for missing him, oh not me... i'll be all too glad to send his stupid looking face and slightly crooked feet into space. don't you feel the sarcasm in that stupid smile of his? it's so mocking and condescending...

thanks for listening... i had to get that that out of my system...
jim_anthrax is offline   Reply With Quote