View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 10:46 PM   #70
Jardinho

Jardinho's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Green Thumb - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   GRID 2 Award   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Bout a 9 Edit: That being said, I don't even really care about E3 this year... unless GTA turns up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneKane87 View Post
This and wasn't playstation still making PS2 games years after the PS3 was still out too?
They still make FIFA for it. Don't know how or why, I suppose the dev costs must be covered by the 3 people who buy it
I think they might still do PES too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernSith2010 View Post
I just thought of something that might add a bit of spice to freeroam(if R* hasn't added any co operative fun activities) Top Gear style race's car vs plane, helicopter vs ATV, parachute vs dirt bike(well this depends on if there is parachutes), etc to the top of the mountain area.
Did you ever play the triathlons on TBOGT? Parachute, speedboat, supercar. Didn't remember them at all from my 1st playthrough, but did a couple when I went on it just to piss about for an hour last week.

If I had these sorts of skills, I'd work for the CIA. Easily.

Last edited by Jardinho; 06-10-2013 at 10:50 PM.
Jardinho is offline   Reply With Quote