View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 05:00 PM   #4
Ow Nitram

Ow Nitram's Gamercard
Hello,

I've almost completed the game (except for the 1CC achievements) and can share some info about the achievements.

I'm not perfectly japanese but I'll try to do an accurate translation of them.

GENERAL ACHIEVEMENTS

ありがとう10周年 (Thank you, 10th anniversary)

Start the game for the first time.

BGMラブ。 (BGM Love)

You'll need to put the Sound effects (SE) at 0 and the BGM at 100 in the option menu, then start a game.

縦画面ラブ。 (Vertical screen Love)

You'll need to put the in-game screen at 90 or 270 degree in the option menu, then start a game.

ごぶさたしてます。 (Long time no see)

Don't play for 7 days straight, then start the game again. You can change the internal Xbox 360 date and clock by going offline. Changing the date to 1 or 2 weeks later and going back on the game offline should work.

全ゲーム解除 (All game unlocked)

The title of the achievement is confusing, it means that you need to unlock everything in the game. To do so, you need to clear both game (XII Zeal and DeltaZeal) but DeltaZeal is a strange case because there is split paths at Stage 2 and 4 (not the case in XII Zeal who is straight forward).

The requirements to unlock Stage 3A, Stage 3B, Stage 5A and Stage 5B are uncleared. I'll explain how I did but I strongly suggest to read the DeltaZeal section below before to understand.

Stage 3A: If you go to the tank formation section (WARNING appears on the screen) and complete stage 2, the game SHOULD bring you to stage 3A.

Stage 3B: If you don't go to the tank formation section, the game should bring you in a section where a tree hide a bunch of tanks that will go out. Destroy a good amount of tanks during this section and completing the stage 2 SHOULD bring you to the Stage 3B.

Stage 5A: During stage 4, you'll reach the submarine formation section (WARING appaears on the screen and to be honest, I'm not even sure if you can miss it from my experience). If you don't destroy a good amount of sumbarines and complete the stage, the game will bring you to the Stage 5A.

Stage 5B: During stage 4, you'll reach the submarine formation section (WARING appaears on the screen and to be honest, I'm not even sure if you can miss it from my experience). If you destroy a good amount of sumbarines and complete the stage, the game will bring you to the Stage 5B (I think, this is really uncleared).

UPDATE: It seems the path is chosen by the side you stand when you defeat the boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianjalapeno View Post
Actually, the requirements are much simpler: just be on the left side of the screen after destroying the stage 2 boss to go to 3-A or the right side to go to 3-B. Do the same with the stage 4 boss to enter 5-A/5-B.

Last edited by Ow Nitram; 06-18-2013 at 03:31 AM.
Ow Nitram is offline   Reply With Quote