View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 08:39 PM   #10
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Somebody today on another board gave me a tip i didn't taugh of looking at the title, i did and i saw i had all i was like "ah ok... sucks, so its impossible to get it this way" but then when i fliped the page i realized Zack was the only character out of the page, just alone by itself and it was him i missed one. Its weird cause in the videos i checked i taugh i had all... But it was a different color of the stupid clown costume i missed... I did an arcade and i got the title and the achievement... so yeah now i can confirm it work...

I tried again just to see in survival... on hard(never beated hard, i got to 47 once) and i died at 8.... but i was already bored and tired at that point, i can't understand how some of you guys spent so much hours into that... for a shit that is so random...

Anyway 850 is better than 800... and i could maybe jack a 20 more if i would do the comand training(only did 2 so far... long and boring and hard for some characters) but i will never get the 2 others... Piss me off so badly they where lazy to put a 100 G achievement of "get all achievements" i could had maybe get at least 900 in this game...

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote