View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 10:19 PM   #7
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
I absolutely loved this game's multiplayer when I played it and it was truly a fun experience. My best advice is to use the UMP, make your way to a Gold Crate, lay down all of your C4, arm the crate, and find a hiding spot. Once you suspect an enemy is disarming it, detonate the C4 and you will get loads of points; even more if the Gold Crate is destroyed. Rinse and repeat with the other Gold Crates. Using this tactic I was MVP about 90% of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe x360a View Post
Not sure what to say really. You're playing a game where the community consists of mainly veterans and people trying hard to get achievements, it's never been an easy game. I never had any real issues with it and found it to be refreshing. Maybe CoD is more for you?
This is true. I have people on my friend's list that still play this game back when I played in 2009.
Latest arcade completion: Warface

McGoogles is online now   Reply With Quote