View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 03:24 PM   #10
WooliestRaptor

Wooliest Raptor's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobigarth View Post
pretty sure this is the first Lego game where in free play or free roam, you cant have 2 of the same character out at the same time. so if you, say, need Sam to cross an elven rope point, then switch to someone else, then try to switch back to Sam again, you will find yourself switching control over to the other character because the dumbass AI decided it needed to change to Sam to follow you. instead of what would make more sense which is simply allow the AI to be Sam at the same time, or even an alternate version of Sam.
I managed to have two Sams out at once the very first time I switched to Sam in Middle Earth.... No idea what I did to get that to happen, and I haven't been able to replicate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobigarth View Post
or, do what ive been saying for years now which is allow you to create a custom group of 8 characters, so that way when playing a free play level you can quickly and easily select a group of your favorite characters arranged in whatever order you prefer. thats one simple thing that would really make Lego games a lot better.
That would be awesome.

Last edited by WooliestRaptor; 07-04-2013 at 05:04 PM.
WooliestRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote