View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 11:44 PM   #1
snipingheadshot

Send a message via AIM to snipingheadshot

Faux News 79's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Where to Shoot Tanks

Where exactly do you have to shoot tanks to one hit disable them from the front? I know it's possible because it happens regularly, whether it's to me driving or someone in my squad. Even with reactive armor, I have been disabled in one hit from a tank. It's been on maps with only one tank on each team, so I know I'm not getting hit by two tanks. In BF2, I know there was a one hit kill on tanks if you shot it at the right angle under its turret. Does this happen in BF3 as well? I have tried this in empty servers with friends, but it hasn't worked.
You're an idiot. Your dog is black. They're going to the movies. There is my car. Their dog is gone. It had no effect on me. That didn't affect me. We left, then we went to the store. He is smarter than you. It's time to leave. That dog lost its collar. His pants are loose. He is going to lose the game. I am going to the store. He has two dogs. I want to go, too. What clothes are you going to wear? They were going to the store. Where are the dogs? If we ignore bad grammar, we condone it.
snipingheadshot is offline   Reply With Quote