View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 11:57 PM   #83
Askeroth

Well, this forum has certainly stayed dead. With the Xbox One coming out later this year, I'm not going to be able to buy games as I need to save up for November. So over the next few months, I plan on trying to get the few achievements that have eluded me over the years. Most of the achievements for other games were denied to me because of glitches, but these... these ones are just very, very hard.

I managed to get the altar achievement today. I can't wrap my head around a lot of these strategies, and only managed to beat altar because I got stuck and started desperately pushing random blocks so that other blocks would fall. I successfully made a path that worked. I'm pretty sure I can't do that on any of the other babel stages.

I guess I'll just keep trying - even if it's only two-or-three tries per day. It's not like I have anything else to play.

Edit: June 30th - beat Menhir.

Edit: June 30th - beat Obelisk. That was tense, but it seemed easier than Menhir. The part where it split into two different towers was the hardest area, especially with all of the random blocks.

Edit: June 30th - beat Axis Mundi. I honestly have no idea how I went from completely sucking at this game to beating all of them in the span of a few hours. Just keep trying if you're having trouble, I guess.

Last edited by Askeroth; 07-01-2013 at 03:39 AM.
Askeroth is offline   Reply With Quote