View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 07:37 AM   #6
Divine Infekt

Divine Infect's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceris View Post
Yep, I used his videos as well, he helped me get 9 stars in the time trials. I also follow his channel for whenever he posts any new Mirror's Edge videos.
I'd skip Actino, that one was an annoying 3*. I believe out of those, Chroma is the easiest followed by Playground 3. Shard One and Atrium were obnoxious and Actino Rise is just plain hard.
Just got my 90 stars! I took out Chroma. I can never seem to keep up speed in Playground 3, even though i can do all the jumps that ovendonkey does. I am only off by 3 seconds on Acinto, if only I can make that ridiculous jump at the beginning I can probably 3 star it. Same story with Shard 1, I cannot make that jump on the air conditioner box (?) on a consistent basis, only off 3 seconds on it too.

But I'll have to say the easiest one to 3 star, is Kinect (once you know where to go) i screwed up 2 jumps and died once and i still got 3 stars on it. i dont remember if playground one was that forgiving.
Batman: AA - Batman: AC (1500) - Bioshock (1100) - COD3 - COD4 - Dead Island (1250) - Deus Ex: HR (1250) - Fallout 3 (1550) - Gears of War (1250) - GOW2 (1750) - GOW3 (2000) - Left 4 Dead (1500) - L4D2 (1500) - Midway Arcade Origins - Mirror's Edge (1250) - Mortal Kombat - MKvsDCU - Payday 2 - PDZ - Portal 2 - Remember Me - Simpsons - Wet

100% Arcade:
Contra - Hexic HD - MK Arcade - Perfect Dark (201%) - Portal - Simpsons - TMNT 1989 - UMK3 - Walking Dead
Divine Infekt is offline   Reply With Quote