View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 03:10 PM   #6
exit9500
Duck Face Freedom Warrior

exit9500's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Arcade Crazy - Silver   VGO Silver Medal   Staff - Community and Events Team   Community Gaming - Gold   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 2   Micro Guide - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari Haswari View Post
Looks like it's going to be another epic fail just like the previous ones. If they are going to make a PR game they should stick to all the season upto and including Time Force. Everything after that is just not worth it.
This isn't a bad idea, but they probably don't need to include Lightspeed Rescue either. As I don't think it was near the level of the others that you are including.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Crime View Post
There was a game on PS2 (not sure what other systems) that had rangers from all the different seasons up to that point. It was actually a really fun game and you were able to unlock different rangers along the way. They should do another game like that featuring all the rangers. It could be massive and it'd definitely attract a wide audience.
I think this is what people, especially the older fans, would like the most. Most important is to get rid of the kinect requirement. And I personally would be okay with having every season, not just to that point.
Join the War Efforts Against the Enemy of Us ALL
exit9500 is offline   Reply With Quote