View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 03:17 AM   #7
Jakez123
Steins;Jake

Jakez123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Free Agents - First Place   Community Gaming - Bronze   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Winner
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Infekt View Post
Alright, I have 89 stars now and I am about to tap out, so close yet so far away! I have 3 stars in everything except the following:

Chroma **, Acinto **, Acinto Rise *, Playground Three **, Atrium One **, Shard One **

Not sure which one to take on at this point, they're all really tough.

EDIT:

I 3 Stared CHROMA!!!!! fuck yeah bitches! 90*s!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!

Thank you ovendonkey! It feels good to have this game 100% completed now. Never did i think i was going to reach 90*s. Good luck to anyone still going for this, you need a lot of patience, and perseverance. Hardest achievement ever.
Firstly, congratulations, I personally couldn't use the side jump boost. Chroma, wow, nice I couldn't come close to 3 starring that.

The main problem is Actino rise with 1 star, TBH you should have went for the 2 star on that trial. Just looked at actino rise, it's pretty easy to 2 star.

I Had 2 stars in Chroma, Actino rise, Shard one, Atrium one, and 3 more, can't remember them.

Playground 3 took me like an hour to do to get 3 stars.

Again, congrats.
Jesus, some of you guys fold like a card table at the slightest whim of a challenge.
Jakez123 is offline   Reply With Quote