View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 08:07 PM   #8
Divine Infekt

Divine Infect's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakez123 View Post
Firstly, congratulations, I personally couldn't use the side jump boost. Chroma, wow, nice I couldn't come close to 3 starring that.

The main problem is Actino rise with 1 star, TBH you should have went for the 2 star on that trial. Just looked at actino rise, it's pretty easy to 2 star.

I Had 2 stars in Chroma, Actino rise, Shard one, Atrium one, and 3 more, can't remember them.

Playground 3 took me like an hour to do to get 3 stars.

Again, congrats.
Thanks! I tried to two star Acinto Rise, even after following ovendonkey's footsteps I was still 10 seconds behind the two star time. With dedication i could have done it but I was only one star away and i wanted this journey over fast! I worked on Chroma because the path on this course is very simple, if you can maintain top speed the entire race, and perform the two perfect wall rans on the curved glass walls (i always screwed up that second part and ended up on a lower platform and then having to jump up to the next level.) ovendonkey did not do the two wall runs in his video, i thought what he did was slower. if you can do the second wall run and then jump to the top platform there it saves you from climbing it but you must be at top speed. it saved me 2-3 seconds, if you know what section i'm talking about.
Batman: AA - Batman: AC (1500) - Bioshock (1100) - COD3 - COD4 - Dead Island (1250) - Deus Ex: HR (1250) - Fallout 3 (1550) - Gears of War (1250) - GOW2 (1750) - GOW3 (2000) - L4D (1500) - L4D2 (1500) - Metro: LL (1380) - Midway Arcade Origins - Mirror's Edge (1250) - Mortal Kombat - MKvsDCU - Payday 2 - PDZ - Portal 2 - Remember Me - Simpsons - Wet

100% Arcade:
Contra - Hexic HD - MK Arcade - Perfect Dark (201%) - Portal - Simpsons - TMNT 1989 - UMK3 - Walking Dead

Last edited by Divine Infekt; 07-20-2013 at 08:09 PM.
Divine Infekt is offline   Reply With Quote