View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 04:45 AM   #2848
IxI SkyFire IxI

IxI SkyFire IxI's Gamercard
POSTED ON 7/22/2013

Alright everyone listen up. I've decided to rent my own server tomorrow on Monday morning 10:45 am CENTRAL TIME for seven days. It will be a boosting server so you can partner up with someone and get whatever you need. The only thing is since I will own the server, I get priority for a few things. It's not much, and once I'm done, you can boost whatever you want, whenever.

Also, I need help with the BULLSEYE achievement, so if anyone can help, even if you already have it, that would be greatly appreciated. If any of this sounds good and you don't have a problem with what I need, then Friend Request me at ZEPHYR STAR. I'll add you and keep you up to date. I'm posting this at 11:43 pm CENTRAL TIME ZONE, so it will be 11 hours or so before i get it and set it up. Hopefully you all decide to show up and if so, happy boosting!

Edit: SERVER IS UP AND RUNNING FOR THE NEXT WEEK. I HAVE A PASSWORD ON IT, SO MESSAGE ME FOR DETAILS AND ONCE INSIDE, YOU CAN BOOST WHATEVER YOU WANT ONCE I'M DONE WITH MY STUFF, WHICH WON'T TAKE LONG AT ALL!

Last edited by IxI SkyFire IxI; 07-23-2013 at 02:54 AM.