Old 07-31-2013, 12:11 PM   #30
Cr4zyFr0ggg

Cr4zyFr0ggg's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Alright but what about this!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valery1986 View Post
You don't fail the challenge if you die and get resurrected, you also get full hp and salts back, I just used it on Ops Zeal wave 15 challenge. (however somehow I faiiled challenge for headshots only >_<)

Imho the achievement is manageable with a lot of work/patience/luck (luck is heavily involved in some challenges)

So far up to arena 3 the only challenges I think are very hard are:
5 kills with Devil Kiss: really? how? they don't even follow me! and trapping them in shock trap, sucking them with undertow or airborning them with bucking is only about luck. Tempest gear might be required probably to combo-wombo the explosion
Zeppelin in 1.30: no timer makes it hard enough, those two snipers could screw you if you are not fast, hope for lucky undertows @ start and the youu must kill everyone, break the engine AND get off??? In 1 min 30 secs? Come on...

((Nope, it seems that you will fail the challenge even with having extra life 'equipped'. I tried it on OPS Zeal, wave 5. I had the Pistol and Hand Cannon equipped. I let the handyman kill me, and after i came back, i killed the handyman with the hand cannon. After killing him, it said that the Challenge failed!

So the 'extra life' just seems to be there to keep your score. But the challenge will fail. However, this might still need confirmation.))

Forger what I said :-P Just retried it on wave 4 on O.P.S. Zeal. Revive wil not fail the challenge. My equipped Gear must have failed the challenge before. Just make sure you don't have any Gear equipped, that might fail the Challenge (e.g. the one qhich will deal shock damage to nearby enemies if you kill with exessive damage).

The extra life will help you keeping the score and completing your challenge!

Last edited by Cr4zyFr0ggg; 07-31-2013 at 12:47 PM.
Cr4zyFr0ggg is offline   Reply With Quote